The Knights of Twistalia The Knights of Twistalia

Very Amusing

I found this movie to be very amusing, especially with the fact that a black king is a father to a white, big-breated princess (that was SO win). However, the reason why I gave you an 8/10 for this was because some of the characters' voices, more specifically the male characters' voices, were slightly off quality, making it hard to understand exactly what they were saying.

Still, I enjoyed this movie very, very much. I hope you make more of this. :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you, and yes, the male characters were voiced by my friends and I with my cruddy microphone, so that explains it.

NewGrounds Reality NewGrounds Reality

Oh, so you ARE still alive!

In this case, I want to just say this: this is by far the best Newgrounds and YouTube mockery I've seen yet. :D

Good job. :)

Beowulf in 2 1/2 minutes Beowulf in 2 1/2 minutes

So-and-So

While this movie does have banal animation, it does have pretty tasteful humor. And c'mon, your voice acting wasn't THAT bad--you should be proud of yourself! :D

Rudy gets a call Rudy gets a call

RUUUUUUUUUDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh, God, I remember watching ChalkZone! :D Ah, sweet memories... -w-

What I found very interesting about this movie is how close to accurate the art style was, when compared to the actual cartoon, especially when you drew Snap! I'm impressed! :D

I pray to GOD that this gets Daily First (or at least gets some award)!

Anyway, awesome job!

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Oh, my...

I'll never look at the history of the Titanic ever again... XD

Great job, you two. :D

MasterMerol responds:

THANK YOU A LOT!

Problems with Wands Problems with Wands

Alright

What this movie lacks in tasteful humor, it makes up for in animation that's pretty professional.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Definitely Prime

I now regret not watching this piece of epic on the day it was released.

Portal Trolling Portal Trolling

Quite

When I first stumbled upon this movie, I was originally expecting a poorly-made flash with horrible quality, irritating voice acting (I was assuming there'd be at least some audio), and an overall pointless plot, making this a truly horrible movie.

Fortunately, watching this movie completely proved me wrong.

Nice job. :)

PrivateJoker152 responds:

low expectations, that's a great way how to approach my videos :D thank you for review

goodbye. i love you goodbye. i love you

Decent, but touching

I thought you put a fair amount of effort in this movie, which was a good thing. However, I felt that the plot itself seemed a little cliché, as well as a little rushed. By "rushed", I mean we don't see any footage that the girl who commits suicide, and later the guy, were originally dating. That brings up another topic: the whole "suicide" topic seems a little too much for a movie rated for ALL audiences.

Good effort, though. :)

Wgj4k Fan Edition 2 Wgj4k Fan Edition 2

Let me just say this

I know HotDiggedyDemon and Eddsworld. I've seen the work of HotDiggedyDemon and Eddsworld. You, sir, are certainly no HotDiggedyDemon or Eddsworld.

buster2006production responds:

I never said i was you idiot. and hottitidy demon and eddworld are my homeies. so get yur facts strarit next time. they saw me on tv and i would know because ive sould more t shirts.