The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

THIS WAS A REINCARNATION GAME?!

Wait, this was a Reincarnation game, and I didn't know until NOW?! :O I AM SO SORRY, MY FRIEND D:

Ignoring that comment, I apologize for not reviewing this game until now. As always, this was another "Reincarnation" game that was worth playing. What I especially liked about it was the close-up on the Reincarny's face when he revealed his evil side (something you don't really see in games like this). That was pretty hilarious.

I really hope you make more! :D

The loading game The loading game

Pretty amusing

If anyone like me can forgive the fact that this submission was about nothing but loading screens in different styles, I'm sure they'll find this to be pretty amusing.

Reincarnation: TEND Reincarnation: TEND

TERMITE-ATED!

I cannot thank you enough for releasing another "Reincarnation" game, whether it be a minigame or one of those "big" games like ADDO or ROA. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to play another new one.

What I especially liked about this game was its "inside/outside" feature. It was pretty neat--it gives the player a chance to actually peep inside a house to find what they need, including items, the illegal chemicals/drugs, and the reincarny. However, I took some points away because when I looked inside, I thought the game crashed.

Still, a good game, nonetheless! I really hope you make more! :D

you better get too school you better get too school

How bad is this game?

It's just like "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing": it's as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend.

Pickilow Vs Jesus Pickilow Vs Jesus

An Utter Disaster

With its mindless gameplay, poor quality, and overall offensive and atrocious theme, this is pretty much begging to be deleted.

Pickilow responds:

its not gonna be

Tower Solitaire Tower Solitaire

Very Entertaining

Although I am not really a fan of Solitaire (mainly because I'm not that good at it), I found this version of it to be very entertaining, and fairly addictive. The whole "Medieval" theme and the cartoony art style for the cards made it all worth while.

However, if I remember correctly, in Solitaire you cannot stack cards of the same color. That's kind of why I gave you a 9/10 for this game--you can stack cards of the same color, and that doesn't seem fair.

Despite this though, I enjoyed this game. This would definitely be recommended for children of all ages.

Spaz Jetter Spaz Jetter

Definitely Something New

I honestly have nothing to say for this game. The music was very much fitting in all the levels, including the shop. And Spaz's voice very much fit his character, who I'm assuming is overconfident at times. I smirked at the cutscenes, especially the one with the Dastardly Bastard robbing the candy store and napping Spaz's "squeeze". I mean, "Tea party of death?" Epic, man.

Speaking of which, the boss fight that I found the most difficult was the one against the Dastardly Bastard. Trust me: it was NOT easy to complete. I had to restart each battle almost twenty times and almost destroy my laptop to get over my anger. ...Okay, maybe I didn't do the last part, but you know what I mean. Then again, I love a challenge every now and then, so I probably shouldn't argue.

All in all, this was certainly a game that was definitely worth the wait. What I hope for are two things: one, to make a sequel like rootofgood suggested, and two, for this epic game to get at least one medal. Good luck for both!

Anyway, good job, man. You've earned a 10/10 from yours truly. ;)

Reincarnation: ATOE Reincarnation: ATOE

Well, FINALLY!

I've been waiting almost FOREVER for a new "Reincarnation" game to come out! And look; it did! 8D

As always, this was a very entertaining game. I especially liked the new background preloader, as well as the new "navigation" keys in the game. The reason why I gave a 9/10 for this is after you get the non-Reincarny out of your way, before entering the air vent, the "right" arrow key doesn't glow. Yet it glows when you get right out of it. Bug, perhaps?

All in all, this was an excellent game, as always. Definitely worth the wait. :D

Sex at a Swedish Cottage Sex at a Swedish Cottage

It's... actually pretty good!

I'm not really a fan of these "sexual interaction" games, mainly because I don't see much of a point to them. They're just games where you have sex with someone, and that's pretty much it. Games like that are pretty boring.

Your game, however, is an exception.

Even if there wasn't much of an actual point, I really liked this game. The music was fitting, and the artwork made it all worth while.

However, chaz3111 does have a point. There really could have been more options to choose from in this game. Then again, there seemed to be enough options to choose from already. So, who am I to argue? :P

Also, games like this prove that I can be a pervert at times. :P

Great job with this game, though! :D

Best NG Review Tutorial Best NG Review Tutorial

One of the best mockeries I have seen

I absolutely love how this movie mock how most users "review" flash that others have actually worked on. Such reviews are either insulting and childish, or just plain stupid. However, the voice acting seemed rather dull, though. But that's just me.

Despite that, this flash made my day. :D You, sir, are a genius.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks. The voice = Sam from the downloadable program speakonia.