Queen0fHearts Demo Reel Queen0fHearts Demo Reel

Oy, gott!

You have one of the most talented voices out there! Some of your lines, namely the ones for Lena and Ash Ketchum, made me think you were someone else (trust me--it's a good thing)! :D

Keep it up!

Queen0fHearts responds:

Thank you very much. :)

Benny`s Tune Benny`s Tune

Definitely Fitting

For background music about an ox trying to survive the harsh cold, I must say that this was very much fitting. I'm impressed! :D

J-qb responds:

Thanks

WGJ4K Theme Song WGJ4K Theme Song

Lyrics a bit WACKED up

I found the introduction to be rather catchy. But the reason why I gave a 9/10 for this is because the name of the series is "WACKY Game Jokez 4 Kidz", and you said "FUNNY Game Jokez 4 Kidz". If you could fix that, then that would be great.

Nice song, though! :D

GurL G4m3rz ROCK GurL G4m3rz ROCK

I can see it now...

Why is it that for the whole time I heard this submission, I could actually imagine a flash movie being made from this? I mean, I can already see a girl gamer buying a "Halo 3" game at GameStop, and then joining male gamers online to which they would eventually get aggrovated and irritated by the fact that the same girl gamer is showing off her "girl gamer" skills?

Seriously; someone should DEFINITELY make a movie from this. 8D

Keep up the great voicing work! C:

Voice Acting Practice Demo Voice Acting Practice Demo

Another great Demo Reel!

Basically, the title says it all, even though I found the "evil laughter" to be a bit creepy... XP

But the reason why I gave you a 9/10 for this is that the "evil laughter" thing was a bit at low quality. Just saying.

Still, great job on the demo, and I can't wait for more! =)

snowfender responds:

thanks for the comment =) appreciate it!

Blue River Down Blue River Down

Just as catchy as your "Buffalo Lullaby"!

Wow, this almost as relaxing as your "Buffalo Lullaby" song, which also went to my favorites! It also reminded me of some tango song, in a way, but I dunno...

Great job on this song (you and your "friend")! :)

thank you! =D

Buffalo Lullaby Buffalo Lullaby

How relaxing!

I actually came to like this song! It's so... relaxing... ^^

Wow, who knew you could compose music, too? I dunno about you right now... XP

But seriously, excellent work on this song! :)

BTW, who's your friend that played the violin? :\

snowfender responds:

aww thank you! you're too nice =) i try. i know i'm definitely not the best and i often compose only snippets of music... i need to make them into actual pieces xD but thank you so much for your comment. =)

my friend is... my friend? haha she and i grew up together since our parents knew each other when we were little. =)

Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo

LOL! XD

Oh, God, did your voicing talents crack me up, especially with the background music you put in there! XD

Nice work! :)

Voices Reel Voices Reel

THAT LITTLE BRAT RUINED MY LUNCH! XD

After listening to this, I was all like, "God, I love this voice"; seriously, though; I thought your voicing talents were really amazing! I hope you keep up with the great work!

Yes, this review was kind of short... but I'm a nice guy, really. :)

snowfender responds:

aww, thank you! that really means a lot to me. =)

and i trust you ;)

Mister Grinch Mister Grinch

Awesome Remix!

This was a really catchy remix of an old song, but I kind of have to agree with MusicMan01: you probably SHOULD give credit to the person who composed the original version of this song... but meh...

Awesome song, though!