The Knights of Twistalia The Knights of Twistalia

Very Amusing

I found this movie to be very amusing, especially with the fact that a black king is a father to a white, big-breated princess (that was SO win). However, the reason why I gave you an 8/10 for this was because some of the characters' voices, more specifically the male characters' voices, were slightly off quality, making it hard to understand exactly what they were saying.

Still, I enjoyed this movie very, very much. I hope you make more of this. :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you, and yes, the male characters were voiced by my friends and I with my cruddy microphone, so that explains it.

NewGrounds Reality NewGrounds Reality

Oh, so you ARE still alive!

In this case, I want to just say this: this is by far the best Newgrounds and YouTube mockery I've seen yet. :D

Good job. :)

Beowulf in 2 1/2 minutes Beowulf in 2 1/2 minutes

So-and-So

While this movie does have banal animation, it does have pretty tasteful humor. And c'mon, your voice acting wasn't THAT bad--you should be proud of yourself! :D

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

THIS WAS A REINCARNATION GAME?!

Wait, this was a Reincarnation game, and I didn't know until NOW?! :O I AM SO SORRY, MY FRIEND D:

Ignoring that comment, I apologize for not reviewing this game until now. As always, this was another "Reincarnation" game that was worth playing. What I especially liked about it was the close-up on the Reincarny's face when he revealed his evil side (something you don't really see in games like this). That was pretty hilarious.

I really hope you make more! :D

The loading game The loading game

Pretty amusing

If anyone like me can forgive the fact that this submission was about nothing but loading screens in different styles, I'm sure they'll find this to be pretty amusing.

Reincarnation: TEND Reincarnation: TEND

TERMITE-ATED!

I cannot thank you enough for releasing another "Reincarnation" game, whether it be a minigame or one of those "big" games like ADDO or ROA. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to play another new one.

What I especially liked about this game was its "inside/outside" feature. It was pretty neat--it gives the player a chance to actually peep inside a house to find what they need, including items, the illegal chemicals/drugs, and the reincarny. However, I took some points away because when I looked inside, I thought the game crashed.

Still, a good game, nonetheless! I really hope you make more! :D

Queen0fHearts Demo Reel Queen0fHearts Demo Reel

Oy, gott!

You have one of the most talented voices out there! Some of your lines, namely the ones for Lena and Ash Ketchum, made me think you were someone else (trust me--it's a good thing)! :D

Keep it up!

Queen0fHearts responds:

Thank you very much. :)

Benny`s Tune Benny`s Tune

Definitely Fitting

For background music about an ox trying to survive the harsh cold, I must say that this was very much fitting. I'm impressed! :D

J-qb responds:

Thanks

WGJ4K Theme Song WGJ4K Theme Song

Lyrics a bit WACKED up

I found the introduction to be rather catchy. But the reason why I gave a 9/10 for this is because the name of the series is "WACKY Game Jokez 4 Kidz", and you said "FUNNY Game Jokez 4 Kidz". If you could fix that, then that would be great.

Nice song, though! :D

Dolly Fanart WIN Dolly Fanart WIN

Nice Tribute!

I, too, enjoyed the "Apples in the Tree" game. I especially liked the colors you used to make this. However, they kind of make it hard to see stuff, especially Dolly holding the apple.

Nice, though! :D

TheZen responds:

Yes, it makes me mad that it was not but a day AFTER i drew this is when
i learned how to get/use GIMP, so personally, i agree that the drawing
could have been a ton better.

Thank you for your kind words though!
I goal to draw better, so someday i will do another for Merol, but BETTER!
^_^///

Monochro_meh Monochro_meh

W00T BABY BABY

Wow, that's supposed to be you! :O Aside from the whole "legs" thing (agreeing with the users below me), I think you look pretty badass! :D Definitely something better than I can come up with. :P

Awesome job! :)

Miatriss responds:

Heheh thank you dude x))

Me-flyingninjamageswordfighter Me-flyingninjamageswordfighter

How good is this?

Let's just say it's better than anything I can come up with. BY A LONGSHOT.